Tasting Room Associate
Archibald James Wine & Ciderworks is a boutique producer of handcrafted beverages. We’re innovating on the cutting-edge of our industry, creating delicious products that surprise and delight our customers.
We’re seeking a part-time brand ambassador to work our tasting room in Leavenworth. You’ll introduce guests to our wonderful wines and ciders, operate the store efficiently, and provide a stellar customer experience.
· You’re passionate about the wine industry. If you don’t have industry experience, you’re eager to learn (we’re happy to teach you!).
· You’re good with people, able to interact with guests and provide first-class customer service, even in stressful situations.
· You’re age 21+ and able to maintain a WA food worker card and alcohol server permit. You understand how to sell products legally in a regulated environment.
· You’re able to lift heavy objects, work in crowded/confined spaces, remain mobile throughout operating hours.
· Represent the Archibald James brand. We’re really proud of what we’re building and the products we’re making, and we need someone to help us sell it with enthusiasm.
· Provide first-class customer service. This is high-touch hospitality, so friendly and positive guest interaction is imperative.
· Drive conversion to our club. Most of our business is direct-to-consumer, and the tasting room is where they sign up.
· Manage the shop, keeping it clean and in shipshape, tracking inventory and fulfilling orders.
· Perform additional duties as assigned (if you’re interested in the industry, there’s room to grow here!)
We’re currently looking for someone to work afternoons/evenings Friday - Sunday.
Base $15/hr + tips + bonus. More if you have wine industry knowledge or experience.
Send an email to bryan at archibaldjames.com. Attach a resume and a brief response to the following questions (a few sentences is fine):
- What’s your proudest accomplishment in a work/school context?
- Describe a challenge you overcame in your work, a conflict you resolved, or how you dealt with a difficult customer.