Quality fruit meets minimal-intervention methods.
Our wines celebrate the unique qualities of each grape variety and the place it was grown, with a focus on balance and nuance rather than heavy extraction and oak.
We work to bring out the best in each grape. Each of our wines is therefore unique and delicious, and you'll enjoy a wide variety of styles within our portfolio. Our production methods are hands-on, and we produce only small batches of quality products. We hope you'll join us.
This is only the beginning. Stay tuned for exciting summer 2021 releases.
Products are released on a rolling basis. See online shop for current availability.
Club members may reorder certain products not generally available.
- Grenache Noir (coming soon)
- Cabernet Sauvignon CS2 (coming soon)
- Viognier Bin2 (coming soon)
- Cabernet Sauvignon CS1 (Lonesome Spring Ranch, Yakima Valley)
- Merlot (Lonesome Spring Ranch, Yakima Valley)
- Big Blend (Grenache, Syrah, Tempranillo; Yakima Valley)
- Sauvignon Blanc (Lonesome Spring Ranch, Yakima Valley)
- Viognier Bin1 (Lonesome Spring Ranch, Yakima Valley)
- Chardonnay (Clos Chevalle, Lake Chelan)
- Pinot Gris (Clos Chevalle, Lake Chelan)
- Rosé of Saignée (Yakima Valley)
- Orange Muscat / Muscat fleur d'oranger varietal (coming soon)
- Sparkling Rosé of Saignée (coming soon)