Our ciders are made just like wine. 100% fruit, pressed and aged properly.
This is cider for wine lovers. If you're not usually a cider fan, we might surprise you.
We prefer the drier side of cider, pure and unmasked by sweeteners or additives. We press organic apples on-site, then age the juice in stainless tanks and oak barrels. Like wine, many of our ciders cellar exceptionally well in the bottle. Sometimes we even bottle-condition our ciders, like Champagne, allowing carbonation to develop naturally.
Starting with the best fruit, and taking great care to age the cider properly, we achieve a refined and balanced product.
Our ciders are handcrafted in small batches and released on a rolling basis. Most products are one-offs available to club members for a limited time. Some products are reproduced with minor barrel-to-barrel variations and are available year-round. See online shop for current availability.
Heritage Dry Ciders (deliciously dry, made from unique apple varieties)
- Yarlington Mill (classic English bittersweet, aged in neutral oak for 9 months, then bottle-conditioned)
- Spitzenburg (bottle-conditioned North American heirloom with delicate aromatic qualities, clean, light in body, moderate acidity)
- Diamondback Blend (Muscat de Bernay, Chisel Jersey, Bramley Seedling, Harry Masters Jersey, Golden Russet)
- Kingston Black (bottle-conditioned, barrel-fermented and aged dry cider)
- Wickson Crabapple (bottle-conditioned, barrel-fermented and aged dry cider)
- Cider-Apple Field Blend
- Dry Winter Blend
Heritage Off-Dry Ciders (heritage apple varieties with a touch of residual sweetness)
- Mélange Temps I (field blend of heirloom and crabapples, barrel-aged 14+ months)
- Heirloom Field Blend
- Cider Blend 319
Cellar Series: Seasonal Small Batches
- ΩhM (heirloom apples fermented on the skins of Orange Muscat)
- "Better Together" Collaboration Cider
- Pippin-Skeena (dry, Pippin apples co-fermented with Skeena cherries)
- Dolgo Blackberry Sour
- Cot in the Rain (off-dry, co-fermented with organic apricots, backsweetened with pinot gris)
- Cot in the Sun (dry, co-fermented with organic apricots)
- Cerise Sèche (dry, co-fermented with a blend of organic local cherries)
- Bluet Pass (organic Minneiska apples co-fermented with organic blueberries)
Organic Dessert Apple Ciders (made from the kind of apples you'd find in the grocery store)
- Thai'd Up (off-dry cider co-fermented with lemongrass, ginger, basil, turmeric; 2018-2020)
- SmashApple (off-dry cider, like biting into a fresh apple; 2018-2020)
- Dry-Sider (deliciously dry cider; 2018-2020)
- Solstice Cyzer (dry cider co-fermented with buckwheat honey and lavender; 2018)