Our ciders are made just like wine. 100% fruit, pressed and aged properly.
We prefer the drier side of cider, pure and unmasked by sweeteners or additives. We press organic apples on-site, then age the juice in stainless tanks and oak barrels. Like wine, many of our ciders cellar exceptionally well in the bottle. Starting with the best fruit, and taking great care to age the cider properly, we achieve a refined and balanced product.
We're continually experimenting with exciting new styles and co-fermentations, from apricot to cherry, rhubarb to lavender. Stop by our tasting room to sample our latest creations, and join our club to order your favorites.
Our ciders are handcrafted in small batches and released on a rolling basis. Most products are one-offs available to club members for a limited time. Some products are reproduced with minor barrel-to-barrel variations and are available year-round. See online shop for current availability.
Heritage Dry Ciders (deliciously dry, made from unique apple varieties)
- Yarlington Mill (classic English bittersweet, aged in neutral oak for 9 months, then bottle-conditioned)
- Spitzenburg (bottle-conditioned North American heirloom with delicate aromatic qualities, clean, light in body, moderate acidity)
- Diamondback Blend (Muscat de Bernay, Chisel Jersey, Bramley Seedling, Harry Masters Jersey, Golden Russet)
- Kingston Black (bottle-conditioned, barrel-fermented and aged dry cider)
- Wickson Crabapple (bottle-conditioned, barrel-fermented and aged dry cider)
- Cider-Apple Field Blend
- Dry Winter Blend
Heritage Off-Dry Ciders (heritage apple varieties with a touch of residual sweetness)
- Heirloom Field Blend
- Cider Blend 319
Cellar Series: Seasonal Small Batches
- ΩhM (heirloom apples fermented on the skins of Orange Muscat)
- "Better Together" Collaboration Cider
- Pippin-Skeena (dry, Pippin apples co-fermented with Skeena cherries)
- Dolgo Blackberry Sour
- Cot in the Rain (off-dry, co-fermented with organic apricots, backsweetened with pinot gris)
- Cot in the Sun (dry, co-fermented with organic apricots)
- Cerise Sèche (dry, co-fermented with a blend of organic local cherries)
- Bluet Pass (organic Minneiska apples co-fermented with organic blueberries)
Organic Dessert Apple Ciders (made from the kind of apples you'd find in the grocery store)
- Thai'd Up (off-dry cider co-fermented with lemongrass, ginger, basil, turmeric; 2018-2020)
- SmashApple (off-dry cider, like biting into a fresh apple; 2018-2020)
- Dry-Sider (deliciously dry cider; 2018-2020)
- Solstice Cyzer (dry cider co-fermented with buckwheat honey and lavender; 2018)